Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Shouldn't/Should have+past participle

Activity 1:  

A) Put the verbs between brackets  in past participle.


B) What does each of the sentences with (should/shouldn’t have + ppv) express? Choose the right function from these: Blame, apology, or regret

Activity 2:  

Correct the mistake when you find it

1.      I should have listen to my parents advice.
2.      I should haven’t smoked all those year. I’ve hurt myself.
3.      You shouldn’t have driven so fast.
4.      I should been more wise and not shout at my friend.
5.      You shouldn’t have waste your time on social networks.
6.      You should have studied computer science. 

Keys:

Activity One

  1. stay 
  2. brought 
  3. cut
  4. woken up
  5. studied
  6. broken

Sentences with (should/shouldn’t have + ppv) express? Choose the right function from these: Blame, apology, or regret.

Activity Two

  1. listened
  2. shouldn't have
  3. correct
  4. should have
  5. wasted
  6. correct


    

No comments: